… thanks for all the feedback – and your book for that matter. It is still as brilliant as your first Sahara Overland. I’ve been using a few other [Morocco] books lately (Gandini, Mobil Unterwegs, Pistenkuh…). Your methods of description are by far the best. And lovely writing as well! FW, Oued Draa
Whether in your own van, 4×4, motorcycle or bike, or are flying in to rent locally, Morocco Overland covers everything the regular travel guidebooks miss out to help make the most of your adventure in southern Morocco.
• 65 routes covering nearly 12,000km
• Includes scenic byways suitable for all vehicles, including motorhomes
• Guidance on 4×4, 2WD, moto or MTB choice and preparation
• Off-road riding and driving tips
• Moroccan ferries, borders, port maps and fly-drive options
• Selected recommendations on places to stay
• GPX waypoint files to download
• Hover over the ‘Morocco 3’ menu above for more
By getting us away from the tourist traps further north, your book has changed our perception of Morocco for the better and we finally stopped saying to each other ‘this is nearly as good as Namibia’ to once or twice saying that it was actually better! Thank you. JS
I’m smiling sometimes because of the nice language. I’m used to scientific reading and writing, so the reading of the guide is like an interesting conservation with a comedian – or something like that. CP.
Ride magazine: Exemplary mix of practical guidance, detailed routes and personal insights from the fact wizard behind the AMH. Colin Overland
LRO: … Compiling this lot must have been a massive, time-consuming task, such is the level of detail. Don’t even think about visiting Morocco until you’ve read Morocco Overland.
Wanderlust: … the brand new bible for off-roading to and across this corner of North Africa