By getting us away from the tourist traps further north, your book has changed our perception of Morocco for the better and we finally stopped saying to each other ‘this is nearly as good as Namibia’ to once or twice saying that it was actually better! Thank you. JS
I’m smiling sometimes because of the nice language. I’m used to scientific reading and writing, so the reading of the guide is like an interesting conservation with a comedian – or something like that. CP.
Morocco Overland is a route guide to exploring southern Morocco’s spectacular landscapes, from the snow-clad High Atlas to the dunes of the Saharan fringe. Hover over the ‘Morocco’ menu above for more pages and useful information.
PRE-ORDER NEW EDITION
with free delivery almost anywhere in August
Whether with your own van, 4×4, motorcycle or a bicycle, or are flying in to rent locally, Morocco Overland covers everything travel guidebooks miss out to help make the most of your adventure in southern Morocco on road and track.
• 65 routes covering over 10,000km
• Includes scenic byways suitable for all vehicles, including motorhomes
• Guidance on 4×4, 2WD, motorcycle or MTB choice and preparation
• Off-road riding and driving tips
• Moroccan ferries, border procedures, port maps and fly-drive options
• Selected recommendations on places to stay
• Additional online content right here, including mapping and imagery
Ride magazine: Exemplary mix of practical guidance, detailed routes and personal insights from the fact wizard behind the AMH. Colin Overland
LRO: … Compiling this lot must have been a massive, time-consuming task, such is the level of detail. Don’t even think about visiting Morocco until you’ve read Morocco Overland.
Wanderlust: … the brand new bible for off-roading to and across this corner of North Africa.